Hello my sweet daffodils!
I’m Blair. Attorney by day in Nashville, TN. Food lover and wannabe gourmand 24/7. I love all things bruschetta, hiking and leopard.
That’s me and Half Dome in Yosemite. I climbed to the tippy top of that little rock.
I’m sure you will learn MORE than enough about me through my rambling posts but here are a few little facts about me to get us acquainted:
- iPhone only up in here. I hope to invest in a big girl camera really soon.
- My favorite meal is…wait for it, wait for it… BRUNCH. Booze + Foodz. That’s the life. Although, I also have an unnatural obsession with appetizers/finger foods/hors d’oeuvres, particularly of the bruschetta/crostini variety.
- My current favorite “Let’s binge watch Netflix” meal is embarrassingly disgusting but I gotta be me, right? Lays BBQ chips with french onion dip (the freezer section kind!) and O’Charley’s Caramel Pie ice cream. Done. Bye bye George! See you next Tuesday! (If you know this reference, then we are already spirit animals.)
- I believe the best ideas come out of the blue when you are hanging with nature. Whether chillin on a mountain or, say, on a patio with 2-4-1’s.
- Much like with a good tune, I’m a repeat offender when it comes to recipes. If I find something I love, there is a darn good chance I will make it over and over and over. For every party, for every occasion, for every season of the year.
- Life goal: visit every park in the U.S. National Park System.
Thanks for taking a peak and I hope you’ll bebop on over again!